Monday, February 18, 2008

Ok it has been a long time since I started this. But I hope to post regularly. I am learning and today put a picture of me and a link to my blog. I will be adding more as I learn this new media.

A few things have changed since I started this. I am no longer working out of the home and we are moving to a different area in Michigan. My two daughters that are at home and I will be moving closer to the rest of the family. Four of my children live in Lansing, so we are going near there. If possible I don't want to be right in the city. There are a number of small towns near there.

I have started a new career in test knitting. I am learning new stitches and types of knitting. Also my youngest daughter have finally learned to spin on our Ashford Wheels.

Ok I am going to play more now and add links to some of the Yahoo Groups I belong to and some pictures of items I have knitted.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ronnie,

Congratulations on your new blog! the design and layout are beautiful.

I'm wondering how one becomes a test knitter! Sounds like fun!

Carron