Wednesday, April 9, 2008

April 10, 2008

Well it has been a long day but turning out to be a good one. I get to put my Granddaughter's picture on my blog. So far she is my only grandchild but with seven more children I am sure I will have more. Beatrice is almost 4 years old, her birthday is in June. As you can see she is holding yarn. She helps her Mom sometimes.
Today I got the paperwork to start the "Master Knitter's" Course. I am excited. I am looking forward to completing all three courses. I am following my dream. Anyway. I get to make a notebook right off the bat. I like organizing things so this will be right up my alley.
Right now on the needles I have a test knit project of a friend/designer at my LYS and am waiting for a package for test knitting some socks. I am doing the test swatch today that she has emailed us. I am also working on some Tabi Socks for my youngest daughter to go with her kimonos. I am about half way up the foot, and they are cuff down. Maybe tomorrow. I also am knitting some of Jeanie Townsend's "Lilac" socks for myself. I have about one and a half patterns and then I start the foot, which I think I will leave blank. See you all later.

1 comment:

Patti said...

I have seen that Master Knitter program...wow...see, I really should have gotten your autograph!!

:o)