Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Spring in Springing

Well Spring is springing around here. Like I said the birds that I watch for are back and last night we heard the frogs for the first time. Now a former boss I had said that Spring will officially arrive when the frogs freeze three times. But they were sure good to hear. I will surly miss them when we move and if we have to live in a town or city. But I will deal. I will just have to find a place to hide so to speak.

When I was a teenager and working for Kreesge's near Detroit, MI I found some trees on the shopping center property and I used to go there sometimes for lunch. It was nice and mine to read or daydream at.

Well I started a new journey today. My ancestry. I have tried a little before but now this is the real thing. www.ancestry.com has a great site. I am going through whatever I have in records and am entering. I want to learn just where my family came from in Poland and Germany. This is very exciting for me.

Well that is about all for now, oh wait we took in our wool from out llamas yesterday. That might be the last trip because we don't know if we will be able to keep our remaining llama when we move.

I'll have to get pictures of the llamas from my daughter and post them. We had two but lost one this winter. But Butch is hale and happy. He should be he just finished his hay. LOL

No comments: