Thursday, November 12, 2009


See I am trying to be good. Just finished a list of my classes I will be signing up for in the Spring. Two plant classes and two music. Then the sign writing class. I am taking Beginning Piano over again. My fingers don't necessarily do what I tell them too. We are getting a new keyboard so I will actually be able to hear what the music sounds like. Our present organ has bit the dust.

These are my two Granddaughters at Halloween. As you can see they are both doing well and Ellie is growing. I will get to watch Bea today while Mom, Dad and Ellie go shopping. Bea is picking up the new Disney princess before coming here. She saves her money for these. I am proud of her.

Sophie our dog is sitting here with me looking out at the court yard. She watches the squirrels. She wants so bad to go out and chase them. She is very pretty the way she is sitting here all alert.

For those of you who don't know, we have two dogs. Sophie is Shepherd, Lab and Chow. She has the coloring of the Shepherd, the floppy ears and webbed feet of the lab and curly tail of the chow. Also the best qualities of all three breeds. Our other mutt is a mix of Chihuahua and Rat Terrier. She is marked like a Mini Doberman Pincer. Very cute at six months old. They are both very good dogs.

Well that is is for now. Hugs to Everyone.

No comments: