Thursday, October 29, 2009

I would like to introduce to my newest Granddaughter who made her appearance Oct. 15, 2009 at 7:32 am. Her big sister Beatrice is thrilled and very helpful with her new sister. She is Eleanor Brianna and was 6 lbs. 8.2 ozs. and 20 1/2" long. Mom and baby are doing fine.

Now a little catch up. Both my younger daughters are working for the same company but two different locations. And both in under a year are shift managers. We all have gone back to school. Paula in Child Development, Deb in Secondary Education majoring in History and English, and myself in Music and Horticulture. And boy does it cut into my knitting and spinning time, but I still fit it in.

I finally finished my winter coat and actually had the nerve to steek it. It is holding up well. I have lost weight and so I have the buttons moved over so I have more coverage on my chest. I feel it turned out well and people seem to like it.

We have a new puppy. Her name is Suzy and is a mix of Chihuahua and Rat Terrier. She is very cute and as of last night tipped the scales at 3 lbs and 8 oz. She is marked like a mini pin. Sophie loves her and treats like she belongs. Plays tugs and shares bones with her. Even lets Suzy take the bones away. Very cute. She is Paula's and I am second choice if she is not home. lol

Well that is it for now. I am planning on making sure I update this every week so I will really try.

Hugs to all

No comments: