Saturday, March 22, 2008

Holy Saturday


Today is the day before Easter, and here I am taking a break from a test sweater posting in my blog and playing pool on my computer. Hmmm. The sun is shining and it looks to be a beautiful day out. Saw my first hornet and heard a robing and a redwing blackbird. Yes Spring is coming. I love to see the world awaken after the winter.

I have finished my socks for the yahoo group "skp2008" and am posting the picture. The yarn is turquoise so I ended up making them and giving them to my youngest daughter who is 19. She loves the color. I also gave some sock yarn and pattern to my middle daughter, she loves moose so there is a pattern for a silhouette for a left one and a right one with the yarn. She was very happy to get it.

I would like to wish all a very Happy Easter and eat some chocolate for me.

See you all next time and thank you for your comments.

1 comment:

Patti said...

Love the socks and the color!!